- Pre-registration will be required for all classes
If you are on a waitlist, do not come to the studio unless you have received a confirmation phone call that a spot has become available. You will not be allowed entry without a confirmed booking.
All studio classes will operate with reduced capacity.
Reduced heat will be used in the Infrared Yoga Room
We are actively monitoring to ensure that we don’t exceed occupancy limits.
- Masks are mandatory and must be worn in all City facilities, except when exercising. What does this mean? Please wear a mask in all of the studio common areas including the lobby, washroom, and hallway to the studio rooms.
- Members who are sick will not be allowed entry.
- Upon entering, clean your hands and answer health screening questions.
- Maintain physical distancing of 2 meters apart at all times.
- Use the "Blue Star" mat placements in the Studio Rooms to ensure safe distancing from member to member. (Please ask the front desk staff and or your Yoga Teacher if you have any questions about this).
- Members will be directed by the Yoga Teacher to place their yoga mats from the far back left corner of the studio room moving forward row by row to the far front right corner of the studio room to ensure members are arriving safely to their assigned area to practice yoga without crossing through other members 2-meter spacing.
- Follow directional signage throughout the facility such as floor spacing stars on the lobby floor for the members to talk with the front desk staff and arrows up and down the hallway.
- Wash hands frequently. There are six hand sanitizing stations throughout the studio in addition to the Handicap washroom sink.
- During your visit
- Please bring your own water. Water fountains are closed.
- Bathrooms open with appropriate physical distancing measures.
- During this time please shower at home as the change room areas must remain closed to ensure social distancing.
- Please arrive dressed for your activity.
- Bring only what you need. Leave valuables at home.
Code of Conduct
- Treat all participants fairly and equitably.
- Respect the dignity and spirit of all participants and staff.
- Engage in fair play by respecting the rules of the activity and the facility.
- Promote language and behaviour that encourages participation.
- Respect public property and the property of others.
- Follow facility rules related to public health.
- Have fun!